Senior Legal Associate
- Corporate Finance,
- Bachelors of Laws (LLB) , Queen Mary University of London
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Professional Legal Practice (with Distinction) from BPP University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Uganda Law Development
- Certificate of Standing (Member), the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
Priscilla is a Senior Legal Associate at TASLAF Advocates, qualified in Uganda and England and Wales. She specialises in Corporate Finance, Banking, and Special Projects, as well as general Corporate Advisory work.
- Priscilla posses over 4 years of cumulative legal work experience advising major Banks, big multinational co-corporations, Non-Governmental Organisations, and private companies on complex commercial transactions, legal disputes, corporate governance, employment, and general regulatory compliance.
- Prior to working at TASLAF she worked at two Tier 1 Law Firms in Uganda offering legal support to their their corporate, employment, and litigation departments.
- Priscilla has advised and supported on a number of financing transactions including drafting complex financing security documents, advising on deal structuring and necessary formalities and regulatory approvals.
- Between 2018 – 2021 Priscilla assisted in advising major a commercial Bank on matters arising from the Auditor General’s Report on Bank of Uganda and parliamentary inquires & proceedings that arose concerning the sale of Crane Bank (U) Limited.
- Priscilla assisted in the advising a number of banks including of the National Development Bank of Sri Lanka on the legal & regulatory regime governing financial institutions regarding Islamic Banking following the Financial Institutions Act 2016.
- In 2016 Priscilla assisted in advising Barclays Bank plc on the implications of a share restructuring from its parent company in South Africa.